- Broadcast to six northwestern Michigan counties reaching more than 150,000 people
- Streamed live online 24 hours a day
- Diverse, original programming including jazz, blues, rock and dance, folk, world, reggae, Native American and local talk
- Local volunteer DJs
- Community public radio in operation since 1967
- Owned by Northwestern Michigan College
"I advertise on WNMC because it reaches the market that we serve — young, old, rich, poor. I am always amazed at how many people tell me they have heard our ad. It's worth the money well-spent!"
RIGHT BRAIN BREWERY
Underwriting allows businesses and individuals to support community radio and to introduce products and services to thousands of local, desirable customers for less than $10 per week.
Underwriting spots run 20 seconds. Rates reduced with frequency.
Sample schedules and rates:
- 1 spot/week (52 total) = $500 ($9.62/spot)
- 3 spots/week (156 total) = $1,200 ($7.70/spot)
- 10 spots/week (520 total) = $3,200 ($6.15/spot)
Other schedules and frequencies can be negotiated. Payment may be made on a quarterly basis.
Underwriting contributions are tax deductible.